WET HAND





                                
          A Realistic Muscular Wet hand

I am interested in creating realistic paintings. This painting is done using black watercolour and colour pencil. I started drawing the basic shape of hand after completing the drawing I started with the painting for Painting I first started with a light wash of black as base and started darkening the shadow areas for highlighting and showing shine I left the shinier part white.
  After the painting work was done I moved towards the water droplets which looks difficult but actually its not making water droplets is a quite easy job. What you have to do is paint dark black on the shadow side of the drop and and leave other side as it is.
                                                      
For water drops I used black colour pencil so that i could make fine lines. You may use watercolour also if you good control over your brush in watercolour painting.
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment