Grandfather


How I Drew The Portrait OF My Grandfather

My Grandfather doesn't talks with me much, but I know that he loves me and sister very much, every grandparent loves their grandsons and daughters. So I wanted to do something for my grandfather, and I decided to draw the portrait of my grandfather.
          For that I had to take his photograph, but i didn't wanted to make him pose for me. Therefore I took his photo secretly and I got a really good picture that made me curious to paint his portrait.
                              The original picture taken by mobile camera

So first I started with rough drawing and then with watercolours. Reason to draw black and white  is painting with single colour is not a easy job and requires patience to see the effect coming in life, and  black is my favourite colour so that can be a major reason to start this blog only for black and white art. I also wanted to do something out of the box so I decided to do black and white painting as black and white photography is famous this also can be.
Time taken: 4 days (I'm a slow worker)
Medium used: Camlin students watercolor
Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment